Monday 20 May 2019

Pitch feedback

I created a presentation which presented my ideas for my mgazine. Unfortunately there was an overwhelming amount of critism. When I read the breif, I automatically decided I would be able to direct my magazine at the lower end of 16-25 but after my presentation,my peers pointed out that I should be aiming it towardsevryone, just like the brief said. This means I will have to chnage the title as well as the magazine is no longer aimed at teens. Also, fashion is not classed as entertainment so I will be focusing my magazine on music instead of fashion, also, it will be aimed at both genders rather than just females. After tweeking my magazine, I feel like I have created an entertainment magazine that is appropriate for all genders that focusses specifically on music.


No comments:

Post a Comment