Monday 29 April 2019

Inspirations, Styles and Target audience

Inspirations/Styles/Target Audience
I feel there is a gap in the market for teen entertainment magazines as all the entertainment magazines are either aimed at you girls ( Girl Talk, Top of the Pops) or at adults (OK!, Prima). Teenagers main source of news will be on social media ra6ther than newspapers and magazines.
My inspirations for my magazine is a combination of Top of the Pops and Prima. The target audience for Top of the Pops (sometimes abriviated as TOTP) is from ages about 12-15 and the target audience for Prima is for adults around 21-30. The main features I would like to use in my magazine is the fashion and music focus. I would also want todirect the magazine atfemales as I will be able to use my own initiative of what girls my own age (15-19) will like. These cover will help me when designing my own.












No comments:

Post a Comment