Monday 29 April 2019

Prelim Photography




 Here there are a wide variety of different camera shots and angles to make the topic of aloneness and togetherness appear more lifelike and emotional. My partner and I chose two different settings, the school library and a bench outside, both quite lonely settings, and took photos there.  The camera angles we have are close up, mid shot, low angle and these really capture the intesity of each photo, having a long shot of me in the library makes me look insignificant compared to the close up of me and my partner. The main focus was of us, rather than the surroundings, yet we decided to chnage the focus for the final photo to see if this changed the outcome. However, due to the sheer focus of the bookshelf, it was a failure and didn't show our theme at all.  In the photos taken outside, my patner is wearing full black, a colour of depression, yet I am wearing lots of colours which contrasts nicely. From this task, I feel more confident in using a camera and deciding the setting of shots before taking them. Persoanlly, I think we did a good job and the key theme is seen clearly here.


No comments:

Post a Comment